Time for the next round of Fandom Tea Blends Giveaways! I feel like I’m jumping around a bit now, but I just don’t know what the popularity rankings are going to be each week anymore, lol! BUT I just brewed a big batch of this as iced tea and loved it so much I knew I wanted to make The Mind and The Heart the next giveaway! Read below for more reviews/information on the tea, and how to win your own bag of it, as well as an ingenuiTEA tea pot!
THE MIND AND THE HEART BLEND: ‘Spicy and Jammy’ with a ‘buzzy mouthfeel’. Stir a spoonful of honey into this this subtly fruity tea for a surprisingly sweet pairing. (irish breakfast, berry blues, rooibos vanilla chai)
MY REVIEW OF IT: “THE FRUITIEST OF SMELLS IN THE BAG. Ahaha so fruity and jammy and now I’m scared. Shhh. Okay. Wow. This actually REALLY nice once steeped and not as aggressively fruity as I was expecting. It is a bit tart, but there’s still notes of vanilla and spice. A swirl of honey makes it very nice and floral. It’s a very mild tea, and I don’t know if it quite fits John and Sherlock but it IS very tasty.”
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
- “This is the perfect blend between Sherlock and Watson. You have the strong dark flavor from the Irish Breakfast but then a more calming flavor from the chai. It is just the best every day tea, and I can’t get enough of it!” -Ilana B.
- “A very warm, fireside type of tea. The smell in the bag was a bit overwhelmingly vanilla, but when it was brewed it mellowed out considerably. The spice of the vanilla chai and Irish breakfast definitely came out strongest, but I could just taste the sweet of the berries.”-Jennifer R.
- ” The smell of this blend is incredible. I made this up for myself when I was in a particularly good mood and it just made the day even brighter. The berry flavour is full and settles in your mouth heavily, but the earl smooths it out and gives it a nice taste that makes you sigh. It’s very nice with just a dash of sugar and cream, and it’s equally wonderful iced.”-Templeton B.
- “Opening the bag smells like what I imagine it would to step into 221B Baker Street. There’s a great aroma of berries and sweetness, but with an underlying spice and just a touch of who KNOWS what. Tastes amazing after steeping for about a minute and a half, with neither the dark spices nor bright berry flavor outweighing the other. Equally as delicious with milk in it, and letting it cool produces yet another amazing flavor. My favorite way to have it is with just a little bit of fruity honey. Definitely one I’ll be buying again, once I’m out. :)
- “This blend really encompasses the relationship that is Sherlock Holmes and John Watson. The irish breakfast is deep and reminds you of home, while the chai adds a bit of spice and the berry, a bit of sweet into the entire relationship. It’s wonderfully perfect, warmed or iced, and it’s something I’m going to enjoy with summer coming up.“-Lana R.
HOW TO WIN:
- You may reblog this post ONCE a day for the next week. I’ll go through the notes and use a random number generator to chose a winner the evening of APRIL 22nd
- You have to reblog! Likes wont count!
- Due to customs, people in Australia and New Zealand are not eligible just because we can’t ship tea there Q_Q I’m sorry! Laws!
- Just to clarify: The prize this week is The MIND AND THE HEART Blend as well as an IngenuiTEA Tea Pot.